11/15/17

Things to Do - Project 52, Weeks 39 & 40

These photos are from the last week of September/first week of October. It's sort of fun to look back a month later and see all the moments I forgot about. I feel like I've spent the last two months away at photoshoots and glued to my computer editing (and the kids keep reminding me that I'm never around anymore), but I know I've done other things besides work, and here's the proof. Parenting is hard.

darcytroutman (1 of 10)

darcytroutman (2 of 10)

darcytroutman (3 of 10)

darcytroutman (4 of 10)

darcytroutman (5 of 10)

darcytroutman (6 of 10)

darcytroutman (7 of 10)

darcytroutman (8 of 10)

darcytroutman (9 of 10)

darcytroutman (10 of 10)

WEEK 39

(1) T became a little obsessed with Halloween stores. So we spent a lot of time in them.
(2) I love when the kids do homework in my office while I edit.
(3) Location scouting in Clifton, VA with P and her friends. These three have known each other since preschool.
(4) I love watching all the kids and their friends walk/ride to school together in the morning.
(5) Location scouting with T. "Can I bring a gun?" "Um, sure."
(6) Party City with T and a friend.
(7) All the middle school kids seem iphone obsessed. It's driving me a little crazy.
(8) Location scouting with T. Love that golden light.
(9) The "gang" before school.
(10) Our porch. T wanted to "go big" on Halloween this year. But I didn't quite have it in me. So we settled for a zombie baby.

darcytroutman (1 of 6)

darcytroutman (2 of 6)

darcytroutman (3 of 6)

darcytroutman (4 of 6)

darcytroutman (5 of 6)

darcytroutman (6 of 6)

WEEK 40

(1) The floor of T's room.
(2) Apple picking.
(3) Dog walking.
(4) Another apple picking shot (the orchard was crazy crowded, but we manged to find pockets of quiet).
(5) T's not really into video games. Usually I think this is a good thing. But when he comes up with games like this, video games don't seem that bad anymore.
(6) One last apple picking shot.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...